Sunday, February 12, 2012

WCYC

West Coast Youth Conference in Fontana, Cali was a lot of fun!:) it was filled with great preaching, lots of laughing, lots of eating & just being young & having Fun!:-p If you didn't go this year, you should definitely plan to go next year! One of the days me & my friend Heidi went to the garment district in Los Angeles!:) one of my favorite places to shop! Here are a bunch of random pictures of the trip lol...One of the nights me & my mini me ;) Emily, were taking LOTS of pictures..so sis Frazier & my mom wanted theirs taken too!:-D Also we had a slight match of comparing strengths & of course we can't forget writing random songs!:) I miss Cali already!

Love, Cassia

1 comment:

taxi service in mumbai said...

NICE opening i think is the opportunity for talented guys its good step.
taxi service in mumbai