Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Life has been busy..:)

After my last post, most of you are probably wondering "Where are the Brazil Pictures??" :D *cough*

Life has picked up pace the last few months & I have not had a chance to blog. I know, I sound like I am making excuses, (Bethany you are not allowed to comment :))) but I vow *raises right hand* to be a better blogger from now on!

After much contemplation...I have decided I will first blog about my summer & then after the holidays switch back to my Brazil pictures(they will take alot more posts).

Here is a sneak peek of me & some of my favorite gals at Little Rock Campmeeting in Arkansas! More to come!!

In other news, God has really been blessing us with great revival & awesome things have taken place in our travels! I feel blessed everyday that God has allowed me to be apart of this wonderful life! I hope & pray you all are doing well! Stay tuned for the next post..:D
Love, Cassia