Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial DAY!!


Happy Memorial Day everyone!!





I hope you get to enjoy this day with friends & family!




Today I was grocery store for a family get together..i got.. Hamburger buns, potato chips,...ect you get the picture!:D Well i as i was in line to pay for my things and jet off to the party...there it was...



Hersheys Air Delight!!! The last time i had something like this it was called Aero!



This is a european chocolate made by Nestle and it tastes like airy minty chocolate!..mm...I first tasted this in London when my family took a vacation there about 4 years ago? This got me looking at pictures of our trip and i thought i would share a few!:)







This was a very fun trip! These pictures can't even describe how amazing it was!! We also visited my favorite castle "Princess Dianas Castle", had "High tea", and saw the "Phantom of the Opera" in the Queens Theatre where it was originally performed!! I loved all of their pastrys, shopping, and even riding the "tube" (their underground trains/light rails)! Maybe someday i will get to visit again!:-p If you ever have the opportunity then you should go!!:)




Going to another country like Europe really did make me miss our wide open areas and freedom of traveling in cars rather than having to catch a train in a busy city! I cherish America!:)




Well..


Off to another memorial party with some of my good friends!



God Bless America!! This land that i LOVE!







Love, Cassia

No comments: