Sunday, May 29, 2011

To all the victims of The Spring Flu Bug flying around...

I kind of feel like this today....



Like a dog? no...




Ugh. Let me just tell you that no matter how much you scrub your house or stay away from people that have this bug...There is NO hope...U WILL GET IT! Maybe even twice!:-( lol I was sad to miss out on the services today but THANK GOD for the "Holy Ghost Radio" app on my iPhone! (If you don't have it, you should get it NOW!! HURRY HURRY!!:) )



Well on a happier(is that even a word??:D) note! Today is the last day in my LAST class in my Hope Corps program! I am not particularly excited to be done with this program because i have enjoyed it so much. But i will say i am very excited to go on the trip to Belize IN 11 DAYS!

I also am very happy to be able to go to Pacific Coast Camp(June 20th-24th in Ventura, CA), Arizona Campmeeting(June 29 & 30th,& 1rst of July) AND Lord willing PEAK conference this summer!!


Where i will meet all my fellow Hope Corps classmates!! If you would like to attend you can find more information here:http://www.worldwidepf.com/go/default/index.cfm/events/national-events-calendar/peak-youth-conference-2011/ !!


Will I see you there??


Well I'm going to get off to do some more of this....




Hope you have a Happy Sunday! Share God's love with someone today!!



Love, Cassia Joy

No comments: