Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Caras Sweet 16!

This last weekend I was able to come back to Phoenix to celebrate one of my favorite friends Cara Wilkins, Sweet Sixteen!! There was a lot of work put into this!! Slaving hours & hours!!!! Lol But it was SO much fun!! These last couple of months I have been able to get together with my buddies that I have known since birth!! It has been a blast & my stomach constantly aches from laughing SO much!!
Back to the party :-p....
The theme was country shabby chic & it turned out adorable! There was a candy table, a bonfire, super cool cake & all kinds of other fun stuff! I shall never forget the memories of the seasoning & wrapping corn assembly line we did RIGHT before everyone got there & the center-piece jars filled with dirt that me & Alyssa slaved over!! LOL sooo many memories & too many to name! After the party we did the usual & went to village inn to hang out until FOREVER! I am so happy I got to be there & Happy Sweet 16 Cara!!I love you so very much!:D

Here are some pictures of the weekend! I still haven't figured out how to keep them in order...:-/
Enjoy!!
Love, Cassia

2 comments:

Jennifer Connell said...

How cute! Love the last pic of you blowing bubbles! lol You're such a kid sometimes. Haha ;) It's fun though, right? Like doing your hair in two buns on top of your head? Memories! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Cassia! I never commented on this post? I was just going through these pictures again and remembering all the fun we had! We definitely made forever memories! Thank you for all your help! Love you! :)