Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PINEBERRIES?!

This so exciting I felt like it was post-worthy!!;)
In April/May of this year they will be selling "pineberries" in the store! This fruit looks like a strawberry but tastes like a pineapple! It is white or lightly colored when it is ripe & has RED seeds!! I am particularly excited about this fruit because I LOVE pineapple but am extremely allergic to fresh pineapple:-/
This fruit sounds like it'll be a tropical party in you mouth!! ;-p
Tell me what you think!!

Love, Cassia

5 comments:

Kendra Thaler said...

Definitely "post worthy" haha! That's so cool!!!

<3 Kendra

Hanna said...

WOWOWOW! Watch out for that genetically modified food though, it might start a tropical storm in your body!

Jk how lame of me haha. That's really interesting though. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for it in the grocery store

Mary~Elizabeth Bafford said...

How do you hear about this stuff?! lol and yes I will def try them when they come out! mmmm...:)

singingismything said...

Kendra~ haha thanks I am really excited about these!!!!:)

Hanna~ actually I'm glad you mentioned that!! These fruits were dying off I guess & the Dutch farmers started planting them so that they would replenish! Last year I guess they started selling them in the UK & everyone loved them!!!:) I can't wait either!!

Mary~ ummm idk haha it was BIG NEWS!!! From traveling?? Lol I miss you gurl!!;)

Unknown said...

That is SOOOO very comforting;) Jk lol