Friday, January 20, 2012

Mini Vacation!!:)

Sooo this last week I got to take a mini vacation to some pretty awesome places!!! Even though our trip originally was planned for business, my parents made it a fun trip for me!!:D
In two days we drove from Phoenix, AZ to Grand Junction, CO back to Utah & around back to AZ!!

On this trip we drove through an amazing a national monument park , ate at an incredible barbecue place called "The Blue Pig", drove & stopped in SNOWWW on the CO/UT border, drove alongside the Colorado river(GORGEOUS!!) & finally stood on the famous four corners!!!!!! :)
It was the best! Here are some pictures I took...I'm not sure how to organize the pictures on this updated app so I'm sorry if they are mixed up:-/
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Michael Gonzales Jr said...

I must say that I simply adore your scenic photos!!!

Me gusto mucho :)

Unknown said...

Pic no.14 the log looked like ur leg at first glance;P