Saturday, June 11, 2011

Belize: day 3





Me and my little buddy!:)
I learned a BIG lesson! Missionaries do NOt wait!:D when they say 15 minutes, they mean fifteen minutes! Lol



Me and the three girls that came early wanted to go into town but we got up later because we were so wore out!


Here is me and Amber Baus!
She had been in Belize teaching for 10 months and was just leaving! She is a really sweet girl!

Around 12 pm we piled up in the big bus to go pick up everyone from the airport!! Afterwards we went to eat at a Chinese restaurant! Chinese people here own the most land and companies!


Our cute fantas!:D


Kendra, Whitney, and I.


The "friendship" restaurant!







On the bus, you canNoT be concerned about your hair!!!!



Bro "Daddy/Poppa" Joiner!!



The crew!


Sis. Haley! I love her!! She does so much for the people!












Classes start today!!!! This mornings prayer was incredible!

More later!!:)

Love, cassia

- Posted from Cassia Joy's iPhone

No comments: