Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Belize: Day 6

Lamonai trip!!!!


Here are some pictures of our lamonai trip!! Yesterday we all packed up in a bus and drove over to the River!



Here is me and Holly in the bus!




Gloriana & Becky!




Me with the beautiful shrubbery around!



I got in this hammock just for fun an Jose(Haleys husband) started swinging it soo HIGH!!:-o pretty scary but really funny!



Becky and kendra in the boat!



Our tour guide!



Beautiful view....I'm in love...:)



*sigh..look at the lily pads!
Dreamy:)



A barge they use to transfer sugar cane!



Sugar cane refinery!


Me and Kendra
"Sailing the seas! Ahoy Matey!"






Me and Karen!!




Us girls at lunch!




Chicken, potato salad, rice with beans, and plantains!!!! Mmm!



My super cool hair that lupita did!


It was so neat!


Peeking out from a hut in the museum!!!



Becky, Kendra and Gentry at the museum!







A real live totem pole!:D


The pyramids! I learned so much about Belize and it was so fun climbing these!



View from the top!







Me!!!! On top of the pyramid!!



Tiffaney, Karen, me and Hillary about to sail on home!



Awee!!!! So cute!:-p



I had so much fun on this trip! It has been so great to get to know everyone better and I feel as though we have known each other for years!

Love, Cassia
- Posted from Cassia Joy's iPhone

1 comment:

Allana Schreckhise said...

Hey, Cassia! Looks like you're having a good time!! I was a little surprised to see "Becky"! She is one sweet girl! Tell her I said hi, I don't know if she will remember me but we met at POWER!! Tell her that her dimples are as cute as ever! LOL Hope you have a great rest of the trip! TTYL