Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fun Visit!

Last night I went to Burbank to see my good Friends Bethany & Nicole Wakefield who flew in from MX! I surprised Beth and she rather frightened me as well:D you can read about it here: http://thewakefieldsinmexico.blogspot.com/2011/06/we-got-into-lax-tonight-and-i-was.html



We didn't get much sleep of course because we had so much catching up to do!!:)
Today we went to breakfast at this small cafe and I had thee BEST crepes with nutella & bananas!! I usually don't particularly like bananas but this was amazingly yummy!:)
Afterwards we hung out..and acted maybe a little silly...



(Beth with no eyes:-/ heh heh..jk)





Our special note to Alicia:)



I am glad I got to see you girls and I miss you already!!:'-(



See you soon!

I leave for Belize tomorrow morning! I want to say thank you for all my friends & family support & prayers! I hope I can be a blessing!! This is definitely going to be an experience of a lifetime! Will try to post pix soon as I can!:)

Love, Cassia


- Posted from Cassia Joy's iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous! haha Have fun in Belize!

Mom said...

Glad u had fun!!! It's Always good to be with Special friends :)