Friday, September 16, 2011

Admit conference!

This conference was a "ministers" conference so I was only "allowed" to go to the first service! LOL but I still had a blast! We set up & served the ministers everyday! It was great to get to know everyone better!! To Brittany, Brooke, & Marissa, it was great to FINALLY see you face to face after following your fantastic adventures on your blog haha!


Celebrating a birthday!:)


CAKE! Brittany is the sweetest & kindest gal for making a cake last minute & sharing it with us all(all of us?)! Lol


Mixing...


Eating!!!!! Yummy!!! :))


I love her!!!:D


Brooke.....lovely...:):)


Some of the crew!


Searching.....


Trying out my new hipstamatic app!!






Just gorgeous girls:)
Brittany & Kristen!



Isn't this app cool?!?


Our hard work payed off:) so much fun!



Lol!


Wow...I look tired..


It was too early;) it was great to see her though!


Me & my girls!!:)


Gotta love Sadie!!!;)


Yes yes...acting my age:) love them!
My parents said this was a great meeting for them & I'm so thankful that they got to enjoy this....but of course I know they missed me terribly:D

Love, Cassia

- Posted from iPhone

2 comments:

The Bundys said...

Aww! Love all the pics! The one of me searching for bowls is very flattering btw;)
I had a blast hanging out with u! It was awesome to meet up with u again! U need to come visit again!:):)
Glad u had un while u were here:)

singingismything said...

Brittany~Haha I thought it was pretty flattering ;)) I know it was super fun! & I definitely am going to! Branson trip here we come!:D