Saturday, September 17, 2011

I would like to interrupt this program for a very important message!!*drumroll please*
.................................................................................................
CASSIA GOt AN IPAD 2!!!!!!!!!!
Yes yes yes!! It's true!!!:))) lol since I'm paying for this on my own I would just like to let everyone know right now..I won't be attending any functions unless my parents are going haha cuz I'm BROKE!!:-p jk I got a super great deal! Blessing from the Lord & it is going to help out alot with my business!!(but we will save that news for another time!:))
Sooo tonight I FINALLY got to go to youth service in Glendale! This was sooooooo refreshing! Austin preached an anointed message & my friends sang great! It was a fantastic alter call & felt so good to just soak it all in!:)
Weelll then...we got camera happy because My IPAD2 has a front-facing camera!!!!! Haha


:-O


Lol they are awesome!!:))


Grooooossss haha
*ahem* then....SOMEONE stole my camera!(not mentioning any names but YOU know who YOU are!!!!! Lol!) & this is what I found when I got it back:))


Btw, All three are single! ladies??!!!!!:):) any takers?? Haha!


Oh look & personality too!!LOL


Um...I don't remember this ring taken so not really sure what I'm looking at...heh heh..


Uhoh! Makin there "suave"face haha


Umm...ok..shoe pic?:)))


Now I really do think this is actually a neat pic!!!


Yet again......


Sneaky!!! I had no idea I eat fries like this though hahaha!! Embarrassing!


Mmhm....



Me & lily!


I missed her lol!


What?? It comes naturally!!


She scares me. The end.;);)

Anyway, I just HAD to blog this tonight! :)) I promise I will be catching up with my summer again on the next post!! ...maybe;)

Oh & good news!! Fall is almost here!! So put away the summer clothes & bring on the cute sweaters, boots, scarfs, & umbrellas!!! Yay!
Post later!
Love, Cassia

4 comments:

Lily Priscilla said...

CASSSIIIIIAAAAAA!!!! I love our pics!!!! ;) I'm going to miss you when you leave for your next stop....Next time take me with you!

Mary Frances said...

Heeeey Cassia!!!
I'm FOLLOWIN you now!!!! You should post our pics from the party!!!!!

R4 said...

wow Kas haha ok Cas really you had to put those up jkjk it was fun anyway

singingismything said...

Lily~ I miss you already too!:'( & your welcome anytime to come visit me!:D

Mary~ Ok I will!! But I have several more posts till I get up to date:)) I will email them ok?:)

R4~ Hahahahahaha!! It was a blast!:D