Monday, September 12, 2011

Oklahoma Citay!!!

This summer has been filled mostly with conferences, church & more church:) there was a few days out of two months that we took a break! One day we took off & went to Oklahoma City to visit Bro & Sis Jones & do some sight seeing!

These fabulous boots were at the cowboy & Indian museum! I WANT them NOW!!!! I fell in love:)...


Rodeo ladys with the flags get all dolled up & wear these boots...I think they should donate them to me!!:D


These were pretty amazing as well!!


"National Cowboy & western heritage museum"


Our little family:)


Fountains!


Beautiful Buggys!


"Speak your mind... But ride a fast horse" LOL

Later on the Jones took us to see the Mcdonalds church! While we were there the youth was setting up instruments in the youth room & I asked if I could stay in watch! Long story short I had a BLASt playing music & singing with them! Then we all went to eat frozen yogurt! My fave:)


This was an amazing group & Hope to see them next year!!:)

More later!
Love, Cassia

2 comments:

Elias L. Martinez said...

Cassia, awesome blog! :)

-Elias

singingismything said...

Hay Elias!!!!! Miss you guys!!! Thanks for leaving a comment!!:))))