Friday, September 23, 2011

Little Rock, AR Campmeeting!

Back to catching up with the summer!:)
I just realized that I mostly took pictures at the conferences & not the services as much:-/
After we went to admit in Tulsa, OK we drove all the way to Little Rock, AR for Bro Holmes campmeeting! We also preached in a couple of churches in between but I am having a difficult time remembering where! Lol...
Here is me & my Best Friends in the whole world one Sunday morning!:)



I am in loooove with the Holmes church! I would love to be married someday in a church like this!:)


It was so good to run into Sis Thames!!

Ooo yum look! Crab, lobster, & crawfish!:))



Lol what I do best... talking!!:D



Nichole & I!!:) she is such a sweetheart!!



Me & Nicoles duck lips :)) this Is the kind of stuff we do at boring/crowded lockins!;)



Charity & I Hotel hopping! Haha!




It was so great to get to know these gals better!:) I miss you charity & charity!;)



Sarah tearing it up!!:)



Us again!






Wow I look so little in this picture lol! Everyone guessed that I was about 15-17 :-/



Evil & angelic??


Of course I was angelic!:-p

Ooomyywuurd those deserts were to die for! Carmel apple cheesecake delights!! Charity was chowin down haha!



OH & another fantastic thing that happened is.....
Bethany Raquel Wakefield surprised me & just about made me pass out!!!! Lol! (this is around 4 am? So not the best picture..;))


She is a missionaries daughter to Mexico & one of my closest friends! She had been planning this trip but I had no idea! She kept it a surprise & came up behind me during church!(BADD thing to do....I'm very expressive haha!) when I turned around & saw her I started squealing, laughing, crying all at once haha she kind of scared me too! (Angelos interpretation of my face Is pretty hilarious!)
Long story short, I was SO incredibly happy she was there!:)

The services at Little Rock were amazing & I especially enjoyed Bro Matthew Tutyles message to the young people! Very moving! It was also great to meet so many new people! :)

Love, Cassia

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I can't wait for you to get that bike you've been wanting so we can go bike riding! LOL! That would be fun fun! All I need is a little basket.