Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July!

To start out this post I would just like to apologize for all the typos, misspellings,
comments, & smileys I have been using it my latest posts quite a bit! I am striving & learning to be a better blogger!:D
Last Monday was our countries birthday &...*angelic choir*..my 20th!!!! lol not to put a damper on birthdays but I think the older you get the more you realize that it's just another day & another year older!:) *sniff! I am officially no longer in my teen years! (whilst I may still look it haha!)

My Family, marissa, & the pounds got together for a barbecue & fireworks later! FUN!


Rissa not ready for the picture..



there we go:) thank you Rissa for spending my birthday with me! It wouldn't have been the same without you & I had such a splendid time!


A tiny coke glass!! So cute!



Flowers & cupcakes from my precious parents! I love you Mom & Dad! Thank you for all you have done to put up with me for 20 years!:D I couldn't have made it thus far without you & I am where I am today because of you!!


Yumm!! They made the BEST jalepeno poppers grilled with bacon!!!



My beautiful little big Sis Christina!:)



The most adorable little boy:) brenton!



Me & Mama L putting on our best smiles:D



Oh My Josh! It looks so natural! Lol



My mom, Sis Lonberger(my 2nd mama:)) & Sis Olivia Pound!



:)when I grow up I want to be just like this woman!! Thank you for making my "birthdays" so special! You are an angel!!:)



Oh how I love her hee hee....!
(please don't wup me mama!!! I had to post it...just way too cute! Lol)


Rissa, Me, Allan, & Josh watching fireworks the good ole American way!


We were kind of far:-/ but it was still a pretty good show!


My beautiful flowers:) I have gotten these every year since my 13th birthday! LOVE this tradition lol!



Always will be an all-American gal!

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday! God Bless America!

Love, Cassia
- Posted from Cassia Joy's iPhone

No comments: