Saturday, July 9, 2011

Old Tyme Camp 2011

Old Tyme Camp this year felt more like..well...How OTC used to be!!:) On-fire Holy Ghost preaching that sent us to our knees!! I feel like it really flew by really fast though!:(


Me & Jordyn ready for church!



*Ahem*...


Now you have seen the REAL jordyn..:D so much fun!





On our way to church!
Me, dani, & Taylor!


Awkward picture but you can see the dress my mom made & surprised me with wen I got home from Belize!:) she is the best mom in the whole world!!!


Me & Charmaine



Chelsea & Vanessa!:) Joeys fiancé! She is just sweetie!



Yum yum!! If you've never had carrumbas chips with honey& cinnamon & sugar...try it today!!


On the last day of the conference I went in between services to....GET BRACES!!! Now I'm really excited that I am going to get them straightened out again but...I look about 13:-/ lol. So I will be happy to get them off soon and very soon!!

Yay the lockin was at a pretty awesome place this year!! It had two indoor soccer fields, a food court, a basketball court, volleyball court & more!! Super fun!


Rissa being her crazy self...


....same with Lily... I apologize my friends are a little "cuckoo in dee cabesa" haha jk!



I couldn't stop laughing...she was cracking me up..


Awe!! Pretty girls!


Look at my hair!!! It was so cool!!!! I tried to do it like my beloved sister-in-law:) I really liked how it turned out!



...ok maybe I was just a little tired lol...



Me & Chels!:)

The whole conference went very smoothly & I enjoyed my time immensely!

Love, Cassia


- Posted from Cassia Joy's iPhone

No comments: