Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pacific Coast Camp 2011

Pacific Coast Camp was incredible!!! I wish I could have gotten more pictures during the services & sports but I was not going to just whip out my iPhone to take pictures!:D soo folks....if you see any pictures from your blogs..yes I did steal them:-/ please forgive me!:)
ok moving on..


Here is Beth & I the first night! I didn't make in time for the whole message this night but I heard it was the best first night message ever & all the other messages were built off of that one called "The Fuzzy Edge" By Rev. Brad Lambeth!


Here is Me & Nicole just hanging out on Beths bed:D (Note the scarf? It was freezing!! But I LOVED it!)


Left to right: Me, Denae, Cherie, & Destiny the second night!


Me & Beth the third morning! Doesn't she just look so bright & sunny?! Lovit!


Oooh yea HIGH FIVE!
Girls game of basketball!! (These were the only pictures I got of the sports during the day)


Pass it!!


Watch your back!!


Cheering on the girls!


Me & Cherie! Sleepyyy...:)


Beth & a beautiful little young lady I never had the pleasure of meeting so I cannot share her name on here...:D




Here us a picture of the choir! They did a fantastic job!


The few pictures I got of mexican day:)


Love them! TQM amigas!
"Aye que Bonita mija"!:-p


Me & Sierra!


Emily & Brittany being silly!!


Me & my little big Sis Christina!


My mumz<3 we sort of matched!:)
(notice the black & white shoes!)


Hahaha!!!! Arriba!


Ayiyi!


Chloe & I on the fourth morning! (Are you keeping track?! Lol!)


Left to Right: Chloe, Alicia, Me & Eliana!


Having a blast the table!!! I was WORE out by then....ugh..jet lag? Lol



Friends!!!:)



Omw! On Thursday night during halftime, this fellow proposed marriage to his girlfriend! She said YES!


Me, Destiny, Nicole, & Denae on the...?? Yes! Fifth morning!! The last day:(



Bro. Lambeth preaching the last night on "Angel Rehab"! Our God is GREAT!
I didn't get many pictures this night because everyone was supposed to email me them *ahem*
So if your reading this and you know who you are...I hope you feel guilty!:-p jk



M'CAW!! Haha Me & Michael hanging out! Too many laughs..lol


This was on Saturday right before I CONKED out! Awe we all look so wore out lol!



Chloee, Vivianne, me, & Eliana!


Farewell *sniff*


Until we "meet again"!:D


Ok and I saved this picture for last because I ADORED this little girls hair!!!!! Isn't it awesome?!

That's all folks!

Love, Cassia

No comments: