Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yuma, AZ

Last Sunday we went to Yuma, AZ to preach at the Rowells(I know I'm spelling that wrong..:-/)
I had only eaten soup since I got my braces on so after morning service I was HUNGRY! We went to to eat at....GOLDEN CORRAL buffet!! I will admit that I went back for seconds...maybe thirds..:D their bread rolls are so heavenly..mm..


Shelby Rowell being creative :)


Awe pretty smile!


Brace-faces....:$


Here is Barbara & Angelina! These girls are HILARIOUS & soo much fun!! My stomach hurt so bad from laughing so much that day lol! Someday we are going to take a roadtrip girls!!

Great fellowship & and GREAT church!! Sister Rowell did an incredible job with the choir!!also their church is very beautiful! Had a blast being with you all!

Love, Cassia

No comments: